By Milton Keynes, Walton Наll
Welcome to the Open University's procedure for filing digital teach marked assignments (eTMAs) utilizing both the eTMA site or electronic mail. This record is meant that can assist you to arrange your task for submission; post it utilizing the eTMA method; ascertain its receipt after which to exploit the process to gather the marked eTMA again for viewing.
Read or Download A Guide to eTMAs for Students PDF
Similar nonfiction_2 books
- Bilingual Sentence Processing
- The Year in Rheumatic Disorders 2001
- National Treatment and Wto Dispute Settlement: Adjudicating the Boundaries of Regulatory Autonomy
- Pastoral Care Matters in Primary and Middle Schools
- Hard Magic: Book I of the Grimnoir Chronicles (Grimnoir Chronicles 1)
Extra resources for A Guide to eTMAs for Students
Help Part Submissions You must send all parts of your TMA in one submission. It is wholly your responsibility to ensure that your submission contains all the material you wish to have assessed in an appropriate and readable format. You will not be allowed to resubmit either electronically or on paper if it subsequently turns out that you submitted an incomplete assignment or the incorrect version of your assignment after your tutor has already marked a previous submission. Late return of marked eTMAs If your eTMA is not returned to you within two weeks of the cut-off date, you should contact your tutor.
5. The file size should not exceed 2MB unless your course materials specifically instruct otherwise. • Make sure that your assignment is submitted successfully before midnight (UK time) on the cut-off date. It is recommended that you submit well before time and preferably three days before the cut-off date. • If you are emailing your TMA as detailed in section 5, remember not to include anything other than your PI number, course code and TMA number in the subject line.
If you are contacting the OU Computing Helpdesk regarding problems you are having with the eTMA system, please make a note of what you were trying to do, the time the problem occurred and the exact error message (if relevant). 29 Section 7. 4 Things to Remember • Try the eTMA system by using TMA 00. It will enable your tutor to check file compatibility and it will enable you to check that you can read your tutor’s comments. • When submitting your eTMA, wait for a receipt and print out or record the receipt number before logging off.
A Guide to eTMAs for Students by Milton Keynes, Walton Наll